UVF Standard Configuration
UVF centrifugal fans are SWSI, Class I, Arrangement 10 general purpose air moving devices. They are used for exhaust in large and small commercial kitchens.
At the heart of the UVF is a computer-designed, backward inclined, centrifugal wheel. This heavy duty non-overloading aluminum wheel assures low noise and high efficiency performance.
The fan wheel, venturi inlet, housing and frame are engineered to provide maximum performance and reliability.
UVF | Standard Configuration
UVF_CM | Roof Curb Mounted
- Roof Mounted Utility Blower
- UVF (Standard Configuration)
- UVF_CM (Roof Curb Mounted)
- Class I Heavy-gauge Galvanized Steel
- Backward Inclined Wheel
- Application: Commonly used for commercial kitchen and fume exhaust
- Capacity Range: 500 - 29,150 cfm, 0 – 5.0” w.g.